Thursday, September 15, 2011

Well I am here...

My orientation group aka "my family" and "Mom"

Well I made it awhile ago. Orientation week was awesome. We had lots of fun learning the island and doing touristy things. We went on an island tour, ziplineing, a catamaran trip and much more.


The Family being silly!



School is going well! Its a great campus, but sorry no pictures, its a rule here. I can show your my dorm room though!



I live in a double so share a bathroom, and kitchen with my roomie.

So far I love it here minus missing Andrew and all my animals, especially Noah. Noah and Nala are doing well and in fabulous care. The kitties and Andrew and doing great too.

Here is my favorite webcam picture so far...



O almost forgot to include a picture of my car! I talked to its old owner and its name was "The Shaggin Wagon" aka Shaggy, so I decided to keep its name.



Well thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment